Performance Audit Marine for Separators
Optimizing the performance of your high-speed separators leads to peace of mind and lower cost of ownership. Through an Alfa Laval Performance Audit Marine, Alfa Laval experts can ensure that your separation equipment provides maximum reliability, safety and uptime.
What we do
Certified and experienced Alfa Laval service engineers inspect the separators installed on your vessel and check their operating parameters. They also discuss maintenance and operational procedures with your crew, providing technical recommendations and any updates they might need.
After the onboard visit, you receive a detailed report with findings and recommendations. These can be used to make valuable decisions about maintenance and upgrades, thus helping you avoid unnecessary maintenance and costly unplanned stops.
Download service leaflet
Please contact us for questions and service requests.
For marine emergency service, please call +46 4636 7700.
- Ensure separator reliability
- Optimize performance
- Avoid unnecessary maintenance and repair cost
- Reduce spare parts consumption
- Reduce oil losses
- Identify process and installation improvement areas
Scope of service
A Performance Audit Marine can be performed in any major port. The time needed for the audit depends on the scope and the number of separators, but the service comprises the following workflow:
- Pre-meeting with engineers
- Visual inspections of the Alfa Laval separators
- Check of process parameters and alarm history
- Check of vibrations, maintenance procedures and interval times
- Spare parts and inventory recommendations
- Debriefing meeting with the engineers
- Delivery of a survey report
This service is ideal for inclusion in an Alfa Laval Performance Agreement.
Other 360° Service Portfolio services for your equipment
- Commissioning for Separators
- Spare Parts for Separators
- Condition Monitoring Spare Parts for Separators
- Service Tools for Separators
- Service Kits for Separators
- Preventive Maintenance for Separators
- Troubleshooting for Separators
- Repair for Separators
- Cleaning Services for Separators
- Replacement and Retrofit for Separators